AdamOnProjects started up a weekly newsletter on 9th August 2021. Please see the editions below (most recent at the top) with a short description of the main content.
The only place to see the actual content of the newsletter is to sign-up to the mailing list, or ask me for a sample. Please email me at email@example.com or sign up using the form in the right margin or on the homepage
- Edition 7 – 19/9/21: Office accommodation and the paradox of value destruction for marginal cost savings
- Edition 6 – 12/9/21: The “Triple Helix” of Successful Projects – everything evolves, regardless of the lifecycle or methodology
- Edition 5 – 5/9/21: The “Certificat-isation” of a whole industry
- Edition 4 – 29/8/21: Business people make lousy Solution architects/software designers – it’s a problem
- Edition 3 – 22/8/21: Musings on Agile Practice Sad Venn Diagram
- Edition 2 – 15/8/21: Musings on the problems with supporting beginners in Agile – is it even possible?
- Edition 1 – 9/8/21: Musings on the Oral Tradition now revived and the problems that come from not documenting project knowledge.